help!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

a more substantial update soon...but help! i've got so much work to do!

been back working at ELLE this week, but i've been drowning in CUT+PASTE work i need to catch up on! i just finally got the bulk of consignment payments out (about a month behind!) and i packages to pack and ship and pick up!

list of to do:
+ go through site and check inventory
+ finish straggler consign payments
+ pack and ship orders
+ return consignments
+ write email to consigners re: move, redesign, restructuring
+ place wholesale orders, research new companies
+ switch some consigners --> wholesale
+ make a schedule for orders/holiday ordering
+ make a consignment schedule
+ rewrite about page
+ write up "how to" for diana
+ po box / change of address
+ bank / order checks / change address
+ business forms / change of address
+ send newsletter

and there's probably more i'm too stressed to think about now!

3 Comments:

Blogger ROXY MARJ said...

Jenny ~ I can help you with stuff if you need me to! Your probably to modest to ask me for help, but seriously what is a sistah gonna do for a whole freaking 3 1/2 months? Ive already sewed my brains out this past week, let me come help you. ;)

4:13 PM  
Blogger cutxpaste said...

hey roxy!
i just realized people have left me comments!!
anyway, i may have to hit you up for some help!
did you go to erin's bday? i showed up late and noticed i had a missed call from you.
whatcha been up to??
xoxo

9:59 PM  
Blogger ROXY MARJ said...

Well ya totally holler at me. ~ I did "go" to Erin's party except for the fact that I didn't show up. Apparently there is a Franklin Ave. and a Franklin st. and I went to the Franklin Ave. which was posted on the myspace announcement ~ so when I got out there and was trying to find 233 and after a 1/2 realized that there never was gonna be a 233 :/ so I called you to see where this thing was and I didn't have erin's number so I had to end up going home.... but im gonna try and stop by Sodafine tomorrow or Wed. to drop off her lil gift :) Was the party fun? Were there a lot of people?

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home