countdown!

Monday, June 12, 2006

i realize that i haven't posted for a while in this blog, but i haven't posted anything much in any of my blogs...because i've been busy busy off the computer. here's an update on my moving plans:

spent the better part of the last couple of weeks packing and have pretty much packed everything except my clothes and cut+paste stuff. now i have to ship boxes home. i sold some things on craig's list so that helped out a lot too. and all the craft stuff i had leftover from ladie's night, i put into 7" x 7" x 6" boxes and am selling on cut+paste...they are Boxes o' Craft (which i hoped people wouldn't make fun of and call Boxes o' Crap...so I made sure to put some extra stellar treats in each one :). At $20 a pop, I've already sold about 8 boxes so it's going well...i'm going to keep selling them and just find more stuff of mine to giveaway to fill the orders.

i'm still freelancing at elle this week, my last week. and i'm determined to get all my packing and stuff done so i'm not super stressed when i leave. great news is that elle has asked if i'd be willing to do some freelance work while i'm in turkey which will be great...not so stressed now about work and money...the elle gig, as horrible as i do complain sometimes, is actually feeding me well. i've managed to hit my savings goal (for before i left for turkey) and can pay off a chunk of my credit card as well. i just now have to be good about not spending!!!

so many small things to do...cancel netflix, cancel phone bill, buy bubblewrap, send back returns, etc etc. and trying to get them out of the way so i can enjoy the big things...spend time with friends and lola.

i'll most likely be leaving NY on June 28th. the plan is:

California - June 28th-July 13th
NY - July 13th-July15th
Turkey - July 15th

been updating new products on the site! be sure to check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home