more news

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

some more moving news! the date i'm leaving new york is all set! my plane ticket has me departing Wednesday, June 28th. that's almost one more week of packing and shipping until I head out to california. I'll be in california for 2 weeks, flying into LA to help train my sister and then back to new york on Wednesday, July 12th.

i'll be in new york for 2-3 days until i depart for turkey. getting the tickets to turkey are a little trickier because i need to get an open ended ticket so that i can arrange my return date to when i like. hopefully i'll get that i'll settled in a day or so.

been dropping off packages to be delivered home, and put in my change of address with the post office. got a laptop this weekend so i'm all ready to work while in transit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home